About Me

My photo
30 something "single mom", wondering how I got here. Love my kids,forgot how to love myself. Working on that though. Follow me as I search for the things that will allow me to be a mom by day, and a diva by night! You know you wanna find your inner rockstar!!! xoxo-Cat

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Journey Back

So, here is another update to my journey back into "diva licious". I started realizing that the "me" I see isn't the "me" as others see me-I hadn't wanted a picture taken of me in many moons. When I finally broke down and let the lens fly-boy was I shocked. Now, I understand that you must be saying-"huh, how could you not realize that a size 20 is a long way off from a size 5?"
I will try to explain- I still feel like a tiny gal and young on the inside. It doesn't occur to me very often- that a couple of kids and a couple of decades makes big changes to the outside. When it does occur is usually when I hop in the car and end up bouncing my (larger than I think it is) rear end off the back of the seat and catapulting the front end into the steering wheel. Hilarious! How did that thing get back there? I don't remember putting it there...anyway, I digress...
Well, the day came that I decided-enough is enough! I made an appointment with my Dr. and the rest was history. I flat out told him-I am done being fat! Help me... so this wonderful man did what no one else had, and here I am 5 months later-getting kinda skinny!! Can I get a whoop whoop?
I have lost over 60 lbs. and no longer care if the paparazzi stalks me day and night! Bring it on-I say! I feel positively awesome! Well-except for one thing-
I went into the store to get some new stuff and went directly to the side of the store that I usually shop in. After trying on every size in there, I whined-"Nothing fits,I don't know what to do..."
His response-"Duh, go over to the other side of the store!"
"Ya think?" yeah, I am not the brightest bulb sometimes.
So, over the "wall" I went-into sizes I haven't seen since Clinton was in administration...holy moly-they fit!
So, in honor of my first pair of "skinny" jeans I'd like to give a shout out to some great people that specialize in making us all look fabulous!
Check out these great jeans:
PZI Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment